Friday, September 4, 2009

The Fruits and Veggies of My Labor

The LORD has provided many blessings in food this year.
Momma and I have canned:
We also have other canned goods that were given to us:
  • tomato soup
  • pear honey
  • blackberry jam
  • bread and butter pickles
  • apple butter
Momma and I have also helped can:We also hope to can some applesauce later this fall.

Momma and I also dried many of our herbs and some of our vegetables which include:
Momma and I haven frozen lots of produce that our neighbors, friends and family have given us:We will enjoy the frozen, dried and canned fruits, herbs and vegetables over the winter!

"And God said, 'Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees bearing fruit in which is their seed, each according to its kind, on the earth.' And it was so."
Genesis 1:11

3 comments:

  1. I just had to say how beautiful your harvest is. I hope all your readers are proud of you. Thank you for sharing all your hard work. Please tell everyone hi for me.

    Theresa in Louisiana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks beutiful. It gives a nice feeling of accomplishment, doesn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. The fruit of God's bounty and your labor is beautiful! May you enjoy eating the food this winter. We are proud of your diligence and love for your family!
    Love, Grammie Need

    ReplyDelete